The Western Association of Administrative Professionals provides our corporate members with a new and innovative model for high-quality, low-cost placement services coupled with leading-edge HR and employment law expertise.
- Low-cost placement services
- Because WAAP’s business is built on speed and efficiency, our placement services are priced at 15% of first-year compensation, well below the market standard
- A database of over 30,000 pre-screened candidates
- All candidates are assessed for culture fit and personality
- Comprehensive human resources consulting
- WAAP’s in-house human resources consultant has 35 years’ experience advising large and small employers; WAAP corporate members have access to this expert consultation at a deep discount from market rates
- Customized Management Training Programs, including
- Sexual Harassment and Employment Discrimination Prevention
- Performance Management
- Conducting a Legal and Effective Internal Investigation
- Using Independent Contractors
- Custom salary and benefits analysis
- Working with up-to-date and comprehensive salary surveys, WAAP works with your human resources professionals to craft employment offers with informed, fair, and market competitive compensation
- Legal services (independent provider)
- Through our relationship with independent employment counsel, WAAP can help you get prompt, sound, and thoughtful advice on a wide range of workplace-related legal risks*
Save thousands of dollars by using our low-cost staffing services!
Reduce your risk of expensive workplace lawsuits by utilizing our legal consulting services!
*Legal services are provided by independent attorneys and are subject to fees charged to the Member directly by those attorneys; WAAP is not a law firm and does not provide legal services or advice.