The Western Association of Administrative Professionals provides members with comprehensive tools for
career support and advancement.
Expert career counseling and placement services are priceless!
Positive Psychology training can change your life!
One hour of legal or financial advice is worth three years of dues!
Read on for more details!
- Placement services
- Together with our partners, WAAP has placed employees in great jobs with literally hundreds of employers – that’s our mission and our passion
- Career counseling
- WAAP works with you to understand where your skills, aspirations, and passions fit best in today’s complex job market
- Positive Psychology training
- WAAP Provides training in Positive Psychology through webinars and workshops
- Legal services (independent provider)
- Through our relationship with independent employment counsel, WAAP can connect you with free legal consultation about workplace-related issues*
- Financial advice
- Through our relationship with independent financial advisors, WAAP can connect you with free advice around a variety of financial topics**
- Education and training
- WAAP offers resources to help you master the skills you need to excel in your profession
- Custom salary and benefits analysis
- Working with up-to-date and comprehensive salary surveys, WAAP arms you with the information you need to negotiate fair compensation based on your talents, skills, and experience
- Curated job board exclusive to Members
- Because we have relationships with hundreds of employers, WAAP is able to provide members with an exclusive, curated, up-to-date job board not available publicly
- Health insurance advice and counseling
- WAAP’s counselors can help you navigate the complex world of health insurance, whether as a regular employee or through the Exchanges (for gig work and other non-benefited positions)
- Networking events and online Member forums
- Through gatherings in person and conversations online, WAAP helps you build your network with a broad range of professional contacts (and maybe some new-found friends!)
- Lobbying efforts on behalf of members
- WAAP will have a voice in shaping the workplace legislation that impacts you every day
*Legal services are provided by independent attorneys and are subject to fees charged to the Member directly by those attorneys; WAAP is not a law firm and does not provide legal services or advice.
**Financial services are provided by independent brokers and are subject to fees charged to the Member directly by those brokers; WAAP is not a financial broker and does not provide financial services or advice.